My little Tagg man is one. We celebrated with a fun filled day at the apple orchard and pumpkin patch. Tagg had a great time until it got too windy.
Mmmmm... fresh apples. I was just going to give him a bite of this apple, but he would not give it up. He carried it around sucking on it forever!
I think he would have sat and drummed on this pumpkin all day.
The Cake:
As predicted, he loved it!
It's hard to believe my little baby was so tiny just a short year ago and now is so grown up. It has been the best year ever. Happy Happy 1st Birthday baby Tagg.
5 comments:
Oh, a monkey cake - how cute! And I LOOOVe the shirt!
Happy Birthday Tagg! Good job on the cake, it's so cute! Glad you had a fun day together!
Krysten- such a fun day! I love the cake and all the pics, he is such a little cutie. I love his eyes.
I LOVE the monkey cake!!! This year has gone so fast - I seriously can't believe he is 1! Give him some extra kisses from me.
What a fun first year celebration - i'd like to do that for my birthday! everything down to the fun fabulous monkey cake. way to go!
Post a Comment