We took Tagg on his first camping trip over the weekend. I was a little nervous because it was real camping with a tent and a sleeping bag, but he did so well. He and I shared a sleeping bag, which didn't work out so well for me, but he slept great! We all loved being outside and hanging out with friends. And for those who know I have a secret obsession/huge fear of mountain lions, I kept my eyes open, but didn't see anything. (Although by the time you see it, you're done for). I enjoyed my leisure too much to take any good pictures, but here is proof we were there.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
The Great Outdoors
Posted by Krysten at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow - you are brave! I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for camping for a few more years... Look at his blonde hair!
It was so fun! I LOVED Tagg's little pj's too. Glad he loved his first camping trip. And I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one with a huge fear... I stayed awake all night thinking about bears. But thankfully, none of those either! :)
Fun. I've never that nice tree filled part of AZ!!
Post a Comment