Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tidbits of Tagg

My favorite Taggisms (aka brag list):
*knows what the lion, dog, and cow say
*says uh-oh, boo, blue, tractor, mama, dada, ca-ca, and num-num
*knows where his nose and his belly are
*fake laughs whenever we laugh
*starting to imitate a lot- I have realized I say ughh a lot because now I have an echo
*lays his head on my shoulder and says "awwww"
*loves to hide his face and waits until we say, "where's Tagg"; then he pops out and says, "boo"
*can stand up by himself
*loves to wear sunglasses
*waves hi and bye to everybody
*loves people; I've never seen such a social kid- James says he gets it from me =)
Seriously, I could go on and on because I'm so proud of my little guy and of couse I think no other child is as smart, cute, or funny, but I will stop.
Our little chubbers is also starting to thin out. Doctor stats:
weight: 25.4- 80th percentile
height: 30"- 75th percentile
His head is still big, but he has to put that exceptionally large brain somewhere.

0 comments: