Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh, Right- This is Why I Don't Cut Hair...

So, we wanted to wait until Tagg's birthday to cut his hair for the first time, but he was in serious need of a trim. I didn't want to cut all of it but thought I would just trim the front and around his ears. No problem- it must be easy, right? Well, I have to give myself a little credit because I had a moving target, but still- I basically did a pretty awful job. I have been trying for years to get James to let me cut his hair- this incident does not help my case.

Before:


After: Its a little short because I forgot how much it draws up when it dries. Maybe next time I will leave it to the professionals. Although I still think if he held still it wouldn't be that bad...

2 comments:

brenda said...

Funny because I tried to cut Jack's hair today before church. And seriously we probably could do a better job if they would hold still or keep there hands off their heads!!! He is still stickin cute though.

Ali said...

He looks better, and don't worry, it all grows back. Are you having a big birthday bash for him?