We are really trying to take advantage of the pool this year. Tagg loves it and because it was 113 at our house today, it is pretty much the only way we can spend time outside. I got Tagg some floaties this year and I'm so glad I did because its way more fun when he can swim around by himself. We'll probably do swim lessons later in the summer so hopefully his swimming around will get him ready. Here's a bunch of pictures:
Tagg is in love with Toy Story and now insists he is Buzz Lightyear. He loves to stand on the side and press his pretend buttons and say "To infiniby and beyond" before jumping in.
2 comments:
I can not believe he is already swimming around with floaties! He's a big guy!
So, I found your blog now. Good to see you are good at staying up with it! Tagg is awesome. I love the "to infiniby and beyond"!
Post a Comment