Tagg has been given the gift of song and he loves to sing a. lot. I know when he grows up I will miss hearing his little voice singing away so I decided to capture some of his favorite church songs today. Plus watching himself sing on the computer can keep him entertained for long periods of time, which is very needed on HOTT days like today. I am trying to get more videos of Tagg because I have so few and I know I will wish I had more later on.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok - so Jake watched this video like 10 times and he was totally singing along with Tagg!!
Cutest video ever! Perfectly sung!
That was the cutest thing I have EVER seen. He is a-dorable! I hope we get to see you guys this summer! Will you be home at all in July?
Post a Comment