Friday, May 13, 2011

pajama party

James is out of town for a couple days, so last night Tagg and I had a little party.  We gathered up all the blankets and pillows:


We drank chocolate milk through licorice straws:
And we watched Tangled (I'm pretty sure I liked it better than Tagg, but he was a trooper).  I'm so glad I have a fun friend to party with!

Also, here is another edition of Tagg Talk:

At bedtime- He took my hand and very seriously said, "mom, I need to tell you sompin".  Dramatic pause for effect, "I need you to quit trying to put me to bed".

At the park- When a boy was teasing another boy, saying na na na na na, Tagg asked, "why did that boy say that; does he want a banana?"

With Dad- James: "I'm losing my hair."  Tagg: "Don't worry dad, I'll help you find it."

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wish I could join the party - I could go for some choc/licorice milk right now! Keep the Tagg talk comin' I'm laughing out loud!

Ali said...

Tagg talk brightens my week! He is awesome!