I'm mean and won't let Tagg sleep with Buzz-
That's so funny! I let Charly sleep with not only buzz and woody, but two of each of them, plus jessie, thumper, and a giant puppy! She's got a bed full every night!
So, I hate the word precious, but that is so PRECIOUS!!! Did you make that quilt? It is really cute!
Tyler is so jealous, he has been wanting this Buzz toy forever! I am meaner, I won't even buy him the toy!
I won't let Ethan sleep with Buzz either! Buzz is too hard and way too noisy if a button is accidentally pushed.
I can just see this same picture happening in his college dorm....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's so funny! I let Charly sleep with not only buzz and woody, but two of each of them, plus jessie, thumper, and a giant puppy! She's got a bed full every night!
So, I hate the word precious, but that is so PRECIOUS!!! Did you make that quilt? It is really cute!
Tyler is so jealous, he has been wanting this Buzz toy forever! I am meaner, I won't even buy him the toy!
I won't let Ethan sleep with Buzz either! Buzz is too hard and way too noisy if a button is accidentally pushed.
I can just see this same picture happening in his college dorm....
Post a Comment