Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tasty Time With Ze-Tagg

Tagg loves, and I mean LOVES, to help me cook. So, because we had a rainy day today and couldn't play outside, we made some cookies. I didn't tell him what we were making until they were almost done because as soon as he hears the word cookie, he goes crazy and just keeps saying cookie, cookie, over and over until he gets one. Its actually pretty cute, because he says it so clearly.
He loves to stir and pretend to shake the spices in the bowl. I'm just waiting for one of the lids to be loose and a whole bottle of oregano going in the cookie dough!



And of course, he loves eating them! I can't really tell the difference between his words for milk and more, but in this case, I think he was asking for both!


I'm really hoping that having patience to let him help in the kitchen will some day pay off and he'll cook for me!

1 comments:

geeno said...

so fun! i love when bel helps me cook - we made some sort of baked good almost every day last week. it was fantastic and tasty :)