Today the weather was beautiful and perfect for baseball. We took Tagg to see his first baseball game. Spring training has been so fun to go to down here- too bad this is their last year=(.
Tagg sat pretty good for the first inning or two munching on his churro and then we had to go play in the dirt, but we all had a pretty good time and got a little too much sun.
Monday, March 15, 2010
perfect day for a ballgame
Posted by Krysten at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I wish the one they went to when we were there had grass seats. That looks fun!! By the way, it snowed 3 inches here on Sunday:(
That weather looks fantastic! Tagg looks like he is being a very good boy!
I am jealous of that weather! I love Tagg's little USU hat. And now that you mention it...a churro sounds good right now.
I love baseball! That looks like tons of fun!
oh man he is a looker! that sunshine and green grass sounds so good right now - enjoy it for the rest of us
Post a Comment