Petting (and talking to and hugging) the goats at the petting zoo. Tagg loved these smelly guys. One was laying down sleeping, so Tagg said "night night" to me and tried to lay down with it. James thought the goat would suck on his finger like a calf- he found out the hard way that goats have teeth. Who sticks their finger in a goat's mouth?! I give you permission to tease him for it.
Even if James wasn't his dad, he is such a boy's boy, I'm pretty sure he would still love tractors.
Just chillin, waiting for someone to give him a kiss. We've been spending as much time as possible outside before the summer, otherwise known as misery, sets in.
Ready for church with his new handsome haircut- I thought the 1" guide would be longer so at first I was a little upset, but now I think its super cute and its awesome that I don't have to comb it as much. Not that it matters much because he always asks to wear his hat.
3 comments:
Oh he is so cute! tyler is officially afraid of petting zoo's now as the goats always attack him
Aww...so cute with the goat! I love the haircut - makes him look older.
cute hair! He looks so comfy on the tractor!
Post a Comment