So I must have jinxed myself with the previous post, because after I wrote it, Tagg stopped sleeping through the night. He's still doing pretty good, but is waking up a few times in the night and needs a little help back to sleep. Other than that, he is doing fabulous- and is sitting up by himself! He still falls over quite a bit, but every day he gets better. I miss my little baby, but he is getting more and more fun as he gets older. And he always gives us that terrific smile.
Almost grown out of the baby tub!
I can sit by myself
Simply adorable

I can sit by myself
Simply adorable 
You gotta love those cheeks!
5 comments:
He is so cute!
Wow, when I see him in your arms, I am sure he is bigger than Elie already! He is really cute, I want to pinch those cheeks!
It hasn't even been a week and I miss him already!
Ok I have to say, even though you think it stinks, I am glad to hear he is waking up at night again. I felt like I was the only one waking up with my baby at night. Tag is as cute as ever!
Krysten, Hey how are you? Your little boy is so cute! I love the chubby cheeks. My little girl is finally getting some chunk and I love it! Glad to see what you're up to :)
Post a Comment