Tagg has teeth! Both of his bottom teeth have broken through the gums. He's been pretty fussy, but at least its for a good cause. I tried really hard to get a picture of them, but that didn't happen. He's pretty protective of his new pearly whites.
One of his new favorite games is to give kisses. I kiss his cheek, then he kisses mine (well, licks, but close enough). He kisses me then looks at me and smiles. It's so fun.
On an unrelated note, Arizona made it to the Sweet Sixteen. Go Wildcats!
3 comments:
Oh how cute! I love those sloppy kisses. HE HAS TEETH!!!!! My gosh that kid is on the fast track. Maybe that is why he was so sick. Jake is getting his bottom molars right now and he always gets runny nose, sleepless, etc. Hopefully now he will be all better and happy again!
Congratulations, Krysten and James! I saw your comments on our Smith Scene blog and decided to come see little Taggart. What a handsome little man! I love the picture of him in the Arizona hat.
Hope all is well in Tucson...we sure miss you all.
So I'm blog creepin... I didn't even know this exsisted! Tina, you are SO BEAUTIFUL! Are you kidding me? Love the short hair. What a babe of a mom. Tagg is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I want to meet him... like 9 months ago. I miss you guys way bad. Email me if you ever have some time. Love you miss you!!
-Jill Cook
Post a Comment