Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Croup

I didn't even know kids still got croup- apparently they do. Tuesday night Tagg woke up coughing and having a hard time breathing, so we took him to the emergency room. Long story short, he has croup. They gave him a steroid shot to help him breathe better and said it should go away in a couple days. He now has a full blown head cold to accompany that awful cough, but at least the haggard breathing is going away. Bright side: true to form he is being a trooper and still trying to smile. He was so cute at the hospital because it was 1:00 in the morning and he was still smiling at all the nurses and being his charming self.

3 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

I did not know you had a blog! You're little Tagg is so dang cute! Oh my heck! Isn't being a mom the best?

the rutledge's- said...

Isn't having a sick little one the worst. I dread the cold's especially in the winter. Such a bummer. Hope he feels better soon!

M said...

OK, you and I are in a fight! Thanks for letting me know about the blog...

Anyway, Tagg is pretty much the cutest thing alive. I hope he is feeling better. I bet it was so scary to have to take him to the ER in the middle of the night!