On the eve of Tagg's fourth birthday, we had a chat.
1. What is your favorite thing about having a birthday: Having ice cream sundaes
2. What is the most important thing you've learned so far: Being nice to each other
3. What do you love to do: Play and eat snacks all day long and stay awake all day long.
4. What are you scared of: I'm scared of bad guys, monsters, and fire ants.
5. What do you want to learn about now that you're four: I would like to learn about sea creatures
6. What do you want to be when you grow up: A power guy that checks on your stuff by your water pipe. Why do you want to be that? Well, because I want to check everyone's stuff.
7. If you could be a superhero, which would you be: Well, of course Superman because I love Superman.
8. Who's your best friend: Shaun David
9. What do you like about having a brother: I like playing with him and I love him.
10. What does Mommy always say to you: Be nice to your brother. And dad: Don't touch Bennett's head.
11. What is your favorite thing to do at church: to never be quiet... I mean, to learn about Jesus
12. What is your favorite scripture story: About Nephi going to get the plates
13. What is your favorite color: Orange, bright orange.
14. What is your favorite toy: Superheroes
15. What is your favorite place to go: Bowling
16. What is your favorite book: Buzz Lightyear
17. What is your favorite food: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
18. What is your favorite tv show: SuperWhy and Octonauts
19. What is your favorite animal: Bright orange cat- and it has to be little too, so I can hold him.
20. What is your favorite song: Whenever I hear...
2 comments:
Krysten- Such a cute idea. Tagg is getting so big, it is crazy! Bennett has grown a ton too! They are such handsome little guys. Hope you are doing well!
I am stealing this idea!! I had so much fun reading through it, I was laughing at loud! And who is that baby in the picture above???? Where is your little newborn? :)
Post a Comment