Here's our beautiful baby boy. He was born last Tuesday (one week old already!) at 10:55pm. He weighed 7.5lbs and was 19.5 inches tall. I will write more about him later, but for now here are a couple pictures. He is definitely a little piece of heaven.
Tagg sure loves his little brother and he is so good and gentle with him.
I took these on Mother's Day. Best present ever!
I had intended to take a bunch of pictures today, but Bennett's hunger is pretty much insatiable so I only managed one until it was time to eat again!
I almost forgot the hospital pictures:


7 comments:
Love those pictures! He is so cute.
He is adorable, I can't wait to meet him! Tagg is going to be a great big brother. I am glad everything went ok.
He is perfectly perfect. Such a beautiful little baby.
He is so cute! Congrats!
Wow - he is so beautiful! Good job mommy!
Congratulations! What a precious addition to an amazing family! We sure miss you guys! Enjoy your new little man...SO CUTE!
I love that picture of you showing Bennett to tagg. You both look so happy. What a sweet moment.
Post a Comment