Tuesday, April 10, 2012

lately

I thought it was time to download the pictures off my camera- too bad there were only 5!  Here's a few things we've been up to:

making pizzas

being a goofball- every day is basically spent trying to keep Tagg entertained (I'm pretty sure I fail most the time)

meeting the Easter bunny- does anybody else have a hard time with the Easter bunny- the whole thing is a little weird to me.  I'm not sure how long he'll be coming to our house.

We've been so lucky to have awesome neighbors who give Tagg all their kids' old toys.

off to church on Easter- what a handsome little man!

I feel guilty because I feel like I should really be enjoying and making the most of our last few weeks together just the two of us.  But, instead I just try my best to stay awake all afternoon, and I impatiently wait to have my body back.
Tagg is such a sweet boy.  He has grown up so much the last little while.  It's a little sad, but mostly it's just awesome that he's so helpful!

2 comments:

the rutledge's- said...

Such a cutie. Isn't it the best to get the awesome hand me downs toys....love that!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Hey, your ankles are back!! That is a slow start of things to come. I love how your afternoons sound like mine(me trying to entertain a child and stay awake) and I am not about to have a baby- I am just pathetic!
I really do think tagg is gonna be a heart breaker- he is too adorable for his own good.