We had a wonderful time in Utah- although Tagg was slightly (aka extremely) clingy and unfriendly. I have a lot of pictures and it seems a daunting task to post them all, so I'll do it in stages over the next few days. I've even come up with the themes already! (I know you're on the edge of your seat). One of Tagg's favorite activities was eating ice cream almost every day.
And, just because it was so beautiful and I miss it so much living in the desert, I took pictures of scenery, which I hardly ever do. And even though most of you who read my blog live there, I'm posting it because I appreciate it way more now and I think it deserves a shout out. And this was a crappy shot taken from the car- so just imagine if it was clearer!
2 comments:
it was so nice and green! Glad I got to see you! Stay cool!
Well those cones look delicious. We already miss you guys!
Post a Comment