What a fun pony ride with Grandma Suz. Thanks Spud!
Giving the cows a treat

Tagg seriously loved this kitty and he still wants to give hugs and kisses to all the cats in his books.
I'm too lazy to make these pictures line up, so too bad.

Digging for worms with Grandma. I guess worms aren't really animals, but this picture didn't fit in any of my other "themes".
1 comments:
Oh, he is so cute and SO BIG!
I am alway taken aback by the beauty of Cache Valley when I go back. There is nothing like it.
Oh, and i wanted to say that Ethan was so unfriendly when we would visit home when he was about that age. It's a weird thing to have all of these sort-of strangers wanting to hold and talk to you all of the time. He has grown out of that completely and now loves visiting family in Utah.
Post a Comment