Tuesday, May 10, 2016

a four year old

Three has been a favorite age around here, so we're a little sad to see it go. But I'm sure this kid will be just as lovable as a four year old. He is as sweet as they come, but boy he gets away with a lot and can be pretty naughty. Mostly he makes us laugh and we love him more than words can say.


Here is his "interview with a four year old"
1. What is your favorite thing about having a birthday: cake
2. What is the most important thing you've learned so far: caterpillars eat leaves
3. What do you love to do: play- no, watch a movie
4. What are you scared of: spiders
5. What do you want to learn about now that you're four: fences
6. What do you want to be when you grow up: nothing. I want to be nothing, like dad, just go to work
7. If you could be a superhero, which would you be: batman
8. Who's your best friend: Tagg
9. What do you like about having a brother: he's funny
    What do you like about having a sister: because she smiles a lot
10. What does Mommy always say to you: Don't cross the street by yourself
11. What is your favorite thing to do at church: eat snacks
12. What is your favorite scripture story: President Monson
13. What is your favorite color: all of the colors and my mostly color is blue
14. What is your favorite toy: I have lots of toys and I love them all. I love my new lego toy.
15. What is your favorite place to go: to the mall to get ice cream
16. What is your favorite book: Jurassic World
17. What is your favorite food: guacamole
18. What is your favorite tv show: Nature Cat
19. What is your favorite animal: giraffe
20. What is your favorite song: I love to see the temple
21. What is your favorite movie: Harry Potter

I'm pretty sure if I asked him again, most of the answers would be different. He doesn't take much seriously and is definitely not as particular as his brother. He got this cute mid size trampoline for his birthday. I'm hoping it keeps them entertained for most of the summer!


0 comments: