Friday, September 13, 2013

last chance tucson

As we are getting ready to leave, we have been trying to fit in a few last fun Tucson things.  On Labor Day we headed out to Rooster Cogburn's Ostrich Ranch.  It was pretty entertaining.

 Tagg loved it
 Bennett didn't love it.
 Those ostrich are mean, man!


 They have a bunch of different animals to feed. These are the lorakeets. James hates birds and I laughed so hard when they all swarmed him.

 


I also took the kids to the desert museum one last time. Man we love that place and like always we had a great time.
 Tagg with bat ears. 
Digging for dinosaur bones



Checking out the snakes and spiders.

I just think this picture is so cute. They were fascinated by this little frog we caught on a morning walk.

We have a few more fun things planned, and a lot of packing to do. These guys are a big help, as you can see.

0 comments: