Wednesday, October 24, 2012

playmate

Tagg loves playing pretend superheroes.  Each one of us has to be a different super hero and go by that name all day.  I was busy doing laundry today and wasn't playing with him, so when I walked into the living room, this is what I saw:


Tagg had put a mask on Benny and was telling him which superhero he was (ninja turtles today) and they were planning how to fight the bad guy.  He can't wait for his brother to grow up.

2 comments:

Megan Wilson said...

Oh, that is so cute. We love that little Tagg and he awesome imagination. And also, brothers really are the best!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

how adorable is that? I am suprised that he could get that mask on him so well and that Bennett let him! I can't wait for sibling love.