I'm finally getting around to posting something. I'm not really even all that busy- I just don't usually feel like blogging! A few weeks ago, Tagg got his first stitches. He was jumping on my bed (I know, I know) and jumped off into the nightstand. It was a little traumatizing right when it happened, but as soon as we got to urgent care, he was over it. He didn't even cry or move when they put the stitches in! Here's my little frankenstein with his five stitches.
He has a new fascination with anatomy/body parts, so he was excited to tell his friends all about the blood!
Here's a couple funny things he's said lately (he literally talks all day long, so there's a lot to choose from):
He has been very interested in heaven, Heavenly Father and Jesus. He has so many questions and I usually don't have very good answers. The other night he wanted to know how Heavenly Father made all the people. I don't remember what I told him, but it was not sufficient because he then explained to me that Heavenly Father just gets a "people mix" and puts it in a bowl and adds bones, and blood and a heart and then cooks it.
Yesterday we were having a discussion about whether or not he was faster than a cheetah. I (gasp) told him that a cheetah was faster than him. After insisting he was faster, he said with exasperation, "mom, if you would just show me a picture of a cheetah running faster than me, I would quit arguing". So we got on youtube and watched a cheetah running. "Nope, he's not faster than me. I could run that fast."
He's getting pretty excited for his baby brother who he has named Bubby. He also says he has a baby in his belly, who he named tissue paper.
4 comments:
Krysten! JD and I were just reading through this post....I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! Super excited for you guys!
P.s. JD's contacts got erased from his phone, tell James to send him a text so he has his #.
I hope you don't end up using either Bubby or Tissue Paper so they can be in the running for when I get around to having another one! I had to share these with Chris because he wondered what I was laughing so hard at. Tagg is hilarious and some day that jumping on the bed story is going to win him over an adventurous group of friends!
You never know - maybe he could run that fast...especially if motivated by a pringle:)
Jake and tagg are secretly twins. They even have the same accidents!
Post a Comment