Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa

We took Tagg to see Santa. I was actually quite surprised that he wasn't shy- he went right up and sat on his lap.  We had been practicing all week what he would ask for (aka- what I wanted him to ask for).  But at the last minute, he asked for a pirate ship instead- where did that come from?!  So we might need to do a little more shopping.

Also, this has nothing to do with Christmas, but I have been laughing about it all day.  Tagg was playing with some toys and they were being "naughty".  I asked him if the toys should sit in time out and he said, "No, I'm gonna make 'em eat ham".  That's his idea of a horrible punishment!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yes, finally someone agrees with me - ham is gross!!!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I am laughing out loud at that ham punishment! I love it! Now you have something to threaten him with- his pirates are going to eat ham instead of walking the plank!