Monday, January 17, 2011

about a month's worth

I was horrible at taking pictures this year- after all three Christmases, I have about 5 photos. So here they are:

Oh man, did Tagg love driving the tractor and feeding the cows- almost as much as dad did!
Making gingerbread houses. No threat out there could make him put the candy on the house instead of in his mouth. If you can see his house, there are about 3 pieces on it- and I put them there!

Christmas jammies- They must be getting older; it was much easier to get a picture of them all sitting together this year.

Our trip to Hardware Ranch. I'm not sure if Tagg cared about the elk, but he sure loved the wagon ride.

This was the only picture I got of the Beatty cousins and none with Lily! I vow to do better in the future.


We are so blessed to have such wonderful families. We had a great time spending Christmas with them. Tagg had so much fun playing with his cousins and loved that his grandmas let him talk their ears off. He was much friendlier with everyone this trip and made it much more fun for all of us!

We had our small family Christmas before we left for Utah. I got it on video so I didn't take any stills, but it was so fun. When he came out in the morning, he walked right by the gifts to look at the plate of cookies we left out for Santa. He was just amazed that he ate them all. He loves the movie "Cars" so he got all the cars. He LOVES them. He plays with them everyday and begs me to play with him all day long. He seriously re-enacts the whole movie; its amazing.

Just a side note- it was 70 and beautiful outside today. So we played cars outside.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I was mad that we didn't get a good cousin pic with everyone too! I totally forgot!

Jann said...

It's good to see Tagg's little face again!

brenda said...

I loved seeing you and James but I am totally bumbed I didn't get to see Tag!!