Sunday, October 17, 2010

outdoor fun

I thought I'd post a couple pictures since its been awhile. We haven't been up to much thats note worthy, but still seems like we've been busy. The last week or so has been a little rough- Tagg is in a whining stage. He says mommy, mommy over and and over all day long in a very whiny voice for no apparent reason other than to try my patience. Seriously, I think its my weakness; I would rather listen to him cry than whine.
Anyway, we are so happy October is here and the temp is FINALLY cooling off. We went camping one more time and this weekend Tagg and I went to the pumpkin farm. I still don't have any idea what Tagg is going to be for Halloween; any suggestions?

I didn't get too many pictures at the pumpkin farm, but we had a wonderful time hunting for pumpkins, going for a tractor ride and petting the animals in the petting zoo. You can tell it was a little hot that day. Poor kid inherited my super red face when hot gene.

0 comments: