Sunday, September 19, 2010

Party #1

My baby is turning two this week. I have mixed emotions about this because I'm very sad that my baby is growing so quickly, but at the same time, I love the little boy he is becoming. He makes me laugh everyday, loves to give hugs, kisses and cuddles. He is so smart and constantly amazes us with what he knows.

His birthday isn't actually until Thursday (stay tuned for party #2 pictures) but James has to go out of town this week, so we celebrated today.



He's been asking for a backpack (like Dora) forever. When he put it on, I had visions of him going to kindergarten. It will be here before I know it.

When we brought out the trike he said, "Yes, a bike!" Where does he come up with this stuff?
He can't really do the pedaling yet, but he would sit on it and say, "I'm doing this"
As I have written before, Tagg loves orange so he asked for an orange cake. It was way cuter in my head so pretend it looks like it did in my head.
We had to keep relighting the candles because he would blow them out before I could take the picture.
Happy early birthday Taggaboo!

5 comments:

Lena said...

Happy Birthday Tagg!

I can't believe your little guy is two!?! He is just too cute!

I like your cake... they remind me of mine! :) I bet it taste good.

We sure love seeing pictures of your family. We hope all is well.

Shelly said...

Ahh, happy birthday Tagg - I know it is a happy and sad time for you! I love the cake also - very authentic!

Denise said...

That boy gets cuter by the minute!! He is so smart - I can't believe how well he can talk and the things that he says! I sent his gift on Saturday, but I forgot to put in a card or note so just pretend like there is some super cute homemade scrappy card that says Happy Birthday Tagg - we LOVE you so much.

Jann said...

Everything in that blog entry just made me laugh! We love that little Tagg so much. I can't believe he is already two! His face shows so many emotions in those pictures - I love them. I wish we were there with him for his birthday! Happy soon to be Birthday, Tagg!!!!

the rutledge's- said...

I can't believe it. Two years old already. He is adorable, and I love the cake! ( and I love how you said to imagine it how it looked in "your" head). So funny.