Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Children's Museum

Tagg and I spent the afternoon at the children's museum. It was really dark, so I didn't get very many good pictures. Here are the highlights:
The firetruck was definitely Tagg's favorite. He did not want to leave and yes, I had to drag him out kicking and screaming in front of other parents whose children were quietly waiting their turn.

This kid is adorable- ok, kicking and screaming forgiven- almost.

"Wow, I can actually touch the keyboard?!"

Petting the nice dinosaur. He kept pointing at the big one and saying "mama". I quickly followed by saying, "that's right; thats the moma dinosaur and the little one is the baby". Didn't want anyone to think he was making a comparison.

Hi dad- we miss you!

3 comments:

Jann said...

That is an awesome museum! Tagg looks like he had a fun time!

Denise said...

Dang that boy is cute!

the rutledge's- said...

Cutest little fireman I have EVER seen.