Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Baby Skunk

In our house, Tagg is lovingly referred to as baby skunk. We have been having lots of fun exploring and learning. It seems he says new words each day. Some of his favorites are: hi, socks, sauce (applesauce), garbage, car, bus, truck, clock, duck. He has recently added no and his favorite is mama. He used to always call James dada, and although he still knows who dada is, he now calls him mama. We say, "no, thats dada" and his gets right in James face and points to him and says, "mama". So, we're not sure if he is pulling a big joke on us or if he's a little confused.
He has also been testing his limits. a lot. If we say no, he gives us a big cheesy grin and says hi-eee. I'm not sure why he thinks that will make us say yes, but he'll do it over and over. Eating is our big struggle. People always say he must be a good eater because he's chubby, but he is not. He is so picky and once he decides he's not eating it, it would be easier to move a mountain.

He stills gives great kisses and there's nothing better than a big sloppy skunk kiss!

2 comments:

Barbara Olsen said...

He is so dang cute! I'm excited to see you guys! I can relate to the eating thing..Brooke is a distracted eater. It drives me CRAZY!

Lane says to tell James to stop wearing Suzanne's house coat, it's confusing Tagg! haha

Megan G said...

I LOVE that first photo! And I love his adorable hat.