I think Tagg had a little epiphany today. He has been walking everywhere, but has to hold my hand. Tonight he finally ventured around by himself. Here's a quick video. And yes, we are throwing a kit-kat back and forth as bribe. Don't judge us, we did it for your viewing pleasure.
And, for the title of my post. This is Tagg's new favorite word (and thing for that matter). For you experts, see if you can tell what he's saying. Hints: Its two words. The first word is two syllables and the second word is one syllable. Its big and you have to go outside to see it. The winner gets... ummm, how about my respect?
4 comments:
Hmmm, Go-Go Car ???
Elie is still just grunting, except she says 'Bubbles' crystal clear.
Seriously, could the kid get any cuter. I love those eyes!
So, I thought I was pretty good at baby talk, but I have no idea!! Love the video and as you continue in your journey of motherhood you will realize that bribery is priceless:)
What a doll! No idea the talk except I agree with Shelly, something about go and car! Hope I get to see you all at Christmas!
Post a Comment