Tagg's friend Raegan came over to play the other day. He kept trying to kiss her, but she didn't want anything to do with him. At first she just ignored him, but he was persistent so she had to start pushing!

He is getting so big and pulling himself up on things (and chewing on his crib- urrrgh)

Just a cute picture- very hard to come by. I haven't posted in a while because I can't get any good pictures. He either fusses when the camera comes out or tries to get it(as seen above)


Our little angel man is the best, most wonderful baby in the world. He makes us laugh everyday, especially with his funny little language. He is so loving and gives lots of hugs, kisses, and cuddles, which make us so happy.
4 comments:
He is adorable! You are so lucky!
So cute!
Ah, I love that little dude! I'll take those kisses if she doesn't want them:)
So glad I ran into you guys. Tag is adorable!
Post a Comment