So, I came home from work the other day to find this:
Me: "Why is Tagg in the dryer?"
James: "He likes it"
I gave him a stern look, but Tagg did seem to be enjoying himself, so I guess that's explanation enough. Who needs toys, we have household appliances!
On a different topic, Tagg went in for his 9-month appointment yesterday. He is in the 90% for everything. A well proportioned BIG boy. 23.7 lbs. 29 inches. And wonderfully healthy!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
While the Cat's Away...
Posted by Krysten at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cutie! Our babysitter put me in the dryer once when we were playing hide and go seek... my mom wasn't too happy about that when she found out! I thought it was fun though...
so cute!
That is hysterical........he does look happy!
He is so cute! No kidding, I don't know why we all buy toys.
It was so good to see you guys! I totally lost the paper with your email so if you can email me yours I'll send an invite. bstandrich@yahoo.com
Hope you guys made it home safe
Post a Comment