The temperatures are now in the hundreds- welcome summer! (actually its not at all welcome in our home, but I guess we might as well try to embrace it). One good thing about early heat:
Monday, May 11, 2009
Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot
Posted by Krysten at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so jealous! I love fresh maters! Enjoy the heat!
ooo, I can smell them just thinking about it...on a slice of bread with cheese on top under the broiler...mmmm We need to catch up - gimmie a call sometime.
Krysten, I am so glad you found our blog. I just love the little video clip of your baby boy singing with the "abc bear", so cute.
We are living in Queen Creek right now, but will be moving closer to Glendale once school starts. We may have to take a road trip sometime to visit.
I am trying to talk Heidi in to coming for a visit. Maybe we could all get together one weekend!
Post a Comment