Krysten- so cute. Isn't it fun to see their little personalities start to really come out. I love it!
How cute is he!! We love seeing pictures. I love the one of James & Tagg on the hike, that's too funny.
That's so cute! Elie does that at night when I sing to her before bed. She starts singing and bopping around instead of getting tired and relaxing!Love the photo collage!
he is so cute! what a funny little guy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Krysten- so cute. Isn't it fun to see their little personalities start to really come out. I love it!
How cute is he!! We love seeing pictures. I love the one of James & Tagg on the hike, that's too funny.
That's so cute! Elie does that at night when I sing to her before bed. She starts singing and bopping around instead of getting tired and relaxing!
Love the photo collage!
he is so cute! what a funny little guy!
Post a Comment