Monday, February 23, 2009

5 Months!




So, obviously Tagg has never had a problem eating. He loves to eat and will never turn down a bottle. He also loves the solids he's started. He eats rice and oatmeal cereal, bananas, and we let him lick apples when we eat them. I was going to keep it to these basics for a while, but Tagg is becoming obsessed with food. He tries to get at everything we eat and he will just sit there and stare at you for hours if you're eating. He also loves to drink water out of a glass (should be easy to ween him off bottles). So, I think I'm going to start giving him more variety. I need to get my garden going pronto!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Cute! I'm glad he is doing so well with his transition to solids.

jon and whit said...

NO WAY... i thought the day would never come. james and krysten have a blog!!!! woo hooo!!! little tag is such a stud! miss you guys :)

Ashlee said...

oh man, he is adorable! max was the same way with food-he just stared us down when we were eating near him, it was so funny, all he wanted was tastes of what we had:) hope you're enjoying the HEAT while we are still in the deep FREEZE!!