Carly and I were looking at all your cute photos and when she saw the one of her helping give Tagg his bath her face scrinched up and she said, "ew remember when he peed!" I hope you are adjusting to your new schedule and that Tagg is feeling better. We miss you!
Congratulations on the baby and on blessing him. You all look so wonderul...a very handsome/beautiful family. Lena and I are so excited for you guys to be parents...we really miss you. If you're ever in Vegas...make sure to stop by!
2 comments:
Carly and I were looking at all your cute photos and when she saw the one of her helping give Tagg his bath her face scrinched up and she said, "ew remember when he peed!" I hope you are adjusting to your new schedule and that Tagg is feeling better. We miss you!
Congratulations on the baby and on blessing him. You all look so wonderul...a very handsome/beautiful family. Lena and I are so excited for you guys to be parents...we really miss you. If you're ever in Vegas...make sure to stop by!
Post a Comment